Week of 9/17/18 through 9/28/18
- Wednesday, September 19th, 10:30 Mass
- Thursday, September 20th, 6:30 p.m. Meet the Teacher and HSA Meeting
- Wednesday, September 26th, 10:30 Mass
- Thursday, September 27th, Peer Ministry
- Friday September 28th, No School for Faculty Faith Formation
- Spelling: Review List: game, hope, ride, cute, boat, road, tail, rain, each, heat, see, keep(No formal test on this list). Word list for test on Thursday, September 27th: me, my, she, her, he, his, we, our, they, their, you, your.
- Reading: Students will read independently in the classroom but please encourage 15 minutes of daily reading at home.
- Math: As we begin our work, assignments will be written in the agenda. Online resources are available if you would like to view materials (Use the Think Central website to enter your child’s username and password (COMING SOON!). The math materials are available as Go Math! ) Chapter 1: Place Value continued. Please encourage your child to try the strategy for homework. The idea is that by the end of the chapter they will have found a strategy (or 2) they feel confident using.
- Monday- Computers/Library and Gym
- Tuesday- Music
- Wednesday- Art
- Thursday- Technology
- Friday- Fitness (Need gym clothes)