Please no peanuts in Room 31!
Week of 5/21/18 through 6/1/18
- Tuesday, May 22nd, (evening) Art Show
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 10:30 a.m. Mass
- Friday, May 25th, No School for Memoriald Day
- Monday, May 28th, No School for Memorial Day
- Tuesday, June 5th, (morning) Sports Awards
- Spelling: Test on Tuesday, May 22nd (yesterday, cable, explain, stain, steak,fable, break, holiday, great, table, stairway, remain). Next test will be in June (date not scheduled yet).
- Reading: Read 10 to 20 minutes daily. Reading log (coloring page) due on June 7th. Counts as a book report.
- Math: Daily page assignments will be written in the agenda. Online resources are available if you would like to view materials (Use the Think Central website to enter your child’s username and password. The math materials are available as Go Math! ) Chapter 11: Geometry and Fractions. Please remember to encourage your child to try the strategy for homework. The idea is that by the end of the chapter they will have found a strategy (or 2) they feel confident using.
- Monday- Computers/Library
- Tuesday- Music
- Wednesday- Art (Please send in an old tee shirt as an art smock)
- Thursday- Fitness (Gym clothes and sneakers are to be packed and students will change in the locker room. If your child is comfortable with gym clothes under his/her uniform, it may be easier to change.)
- Friday- Gym (Wear uniform and change in locker room like Fitness!)