Week of 1/14/19 through 1/25/19
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019-Mass 10:30
- Friday, January 18th, 2:00 Prayer Service for Peace
- Monday, January 21st- No School Martin Luther King Jr. honored
- Wednesday, January 23rd, 10:30 Mass
- Thursday, January 24th, Open House, 6:00-8:00 pm
- Friday, January 25th, Report Cards
- Sunday, January 27th, 9:00 am Catholic Schools Week Mass
- Spelling: Word List for test on Friday, January 18th: know, knew, knee, knock, knife, knot, write, wrote, wreck, wrap, wrong, wrinkle. Word List for spelling test on Tuesday, January 29th (Tentative Date): sigh, high, sight, bright, fright, night, slight, caught, taught, bought, brought, thought.
- Book- It calendar: January Book-It calendar was sent home. Please return at the end of the month!!! Read 20 minutes and color the image on the calendar sent home. Turn in at the end of the month for a coupon from Pizza Hut for a personal pan pizza. Program runs from October until March!
- Math: Assignments will be written in the agenda. Online resources are available if you would like to view materials (Use the Think Central website to enter your child’s username and password (first initial and last name, password same for in class sign ins. If your child forgot, please send me a note and I will send the password!). The math materials are available as Go Math! Finishing chapter 4 this week: Addition- double digit strategies and adding 4 numbers. Test on Tuesday. Please encourage your child to try the strategy for homework. The idea is that by the end of the chapter they will have found a strategy (or 2) they feel confident using.
- Monday- Computers/Library and Gym (NOTE: Gym class in Gymnasium. We will change in the locker room. Please pack gym clothes) Also, have child wear uniform over gym t-shirt if they want to wear the gym shirt!
- Tuesday- Music
- Wednesday- Art
- Thursday- Technology
- Friday- Fitness (Please pack gym clothes.)