Week of 11/12/18 through 11/30/18
- Monday, November 12th No School, Veterans Day Observed\
- Wednesday, November 14th, 10:30 Mass
- Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th : Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 21st-November 23rd: No School for Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, November 28th, 10:30 Mass
- Spelling: Word List for test on Friday, November 20th: dark, start, party, storm, forget, morning, dirt, thirsty, under, person, turn, purple. Word List for test on Friday, November 30th (Tentative Date): worst, worm, word, worry, early, earth, learn, heard, dollar, sugar, regular, calendar.
- Book- It calendar: November calendar due Wednesday, 11/30!!! Read 20 minutes and color the image on the calendar sent home. Turn in at the end of the month for a coupon from Pizza Hut for a personal pan pizza. Program runs from October until March!
- Math: Assignments will be written in the agenda. Online resources are available if you would like to view materials (Use the Think Central website to enter your child’s username and password (first initial and last name, password same for in class sign ins. If your child forgot, please send me a note and I will send the password!). The math materials are available as Go Math! Chapter 3 this week: Addition and subtraction strategies. Please encourage your child to try the strategy for homework. The idea is that by the end of the chapter they will have found a strategy (or 2) they feel confident using.
- Monday- Computers/Library and Gym (NOTE: Gym class in Gymnasium. We will change in the locker room. Please pack gym clothes) Also, have child wear uniform over gym t-shirt if they want to wear the gym shirt!
- Tuesday- Music
- Wednesday- Art
- Thursday- Technology
- Friday- Fitness (Please pack gym clothes.)