Please no peanuts in Room 31!
Week of 3/19/18 through 3/28/18
- Monday, March 19th, Donuts with dad (7:15 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.)
- Wednesday, March 21st, 10:30 Mass
- Thursday, March 22nd, Casual Dress and Peer Ministry
- Wednesday, March 28th, 9:00 Prayer Service in church
- No School, Thursday, March 29th- Recess begins
- Return to School, Monday, April 9th
- Spelling: Test on Thursday, March 22nd. Words will came home in the yellow folder on Friday, 3/16 (key, turkey, money, honey, piece, chief, believe, achieve, machine, magazine, marine, gasoline). Next test will be after the Easter break!
- Reading: Read 10 to 20 minutes daily
- Book Report: Change of plans: beginning biographies in class
- Math: Daily page assignments will be written in the agenda. Online resources are available if you would like to view materials (Use the Think Central website to enter your child’s username and password. The math materials are available as Go Math! ) Chapter 8 continues this week: measurement. Please remember to encourage your child to try the strategy for homework. The idea is that by the end of the chapter they will have found a strategy (or 2) they feel confident in for measuring.
- Monday- Computers/Library
- Tuesday- Music
- Wednesday- Art (Please send in an old tee shirt as an art smock)
- Thursday- Fitness (Gym clothes and sneakers are to be packed and students will change in the locker room. If your child is comfortable with gym clothes under his/her uniform, it may be easier to change.)
- Friday- Gym (Wear uniform and change in locker room like Fitness!)