Values are developed, friendships grow, and knowledge is attained. The school has dedicated itself to excellence in education since 1955.Read more
Please click here to view individual teacher websites. Information including: dates, homework assignments and class documents are listed here!Read more
St. Amelia School proudly identifies Faith, Knowledge, Service, Leadership and Character as the hallmarks and guiding principles of our school.Read more
- Dance and Drama classes are taken for one semester each year by students in Grades 6, 7, and 8. Dance Classes are now offered to all students in grades K- 8.
- The science curriculum utilizes the scientific method of instruction and a hands-on approach. Topics within the science curriculum are introduced and expanded upon in order to be age-level appropriate.
- Students work with computers, SMARTboards, iPads, Chromebooks and more to develop basic computer literacy, word processing, keyboarding, graphic artistry, and computer research skills.
- In our mathematics curriculum, there is a strong emphasis on concepts and application, as well as computation. Each grade reinforces and extends the skills already introduced.
- Language arts is taught in all grades through the use of Literature and life experiences. Through our Integrated Language Arts program, all aspects of language arts are present.
- The Arrowsmith Program is in it's second year at St. Amelia School. It is a cognitive program for students with learning disabilities based on neuroscience research.